BY THE NUMBERS… and with a bit of narrative too
Comparing this year’s results with those of 2011:
- The campaign approaches, timeframes and durations were similar;
- The campaign promotions within Common Threads were also similar;
- The campaign was managed ‘off site’ in 2012.
- 213 non-PAR donors
- $47,507 total, including PAR gifts, for October, November and December ’11.
- 213 non-PAR donors (an incredible coincidence)
- $49,790 total, including PAR gifts, for October, November and December ’12, as well as gifts received during the 120th Anniversary Celebration
- I understand that over $78,000 was raised as general donations in 2012, thus SURPASSING the donations budget goal of $75,000.
Thank you, Marc, for your work in soliciting and receipting these donations. And thank YOU, Friends and supporters of CCS, for helping us to reach our goal! We expect great things of you in 2013!