These are the fees for 2021-2022*…
|Continuing Studies application (non-refundable)||$55.00|
|Diploma or Certificate program application (non-refundable)||$95.00|
Tuition: Courses, Circles, and Components*
|Learning on Purpose||$1680.00|
|Theme Learning Circle||$800.00 each|
|Global Perspectives Experience||$800.00|
|Integration Circle||$800.00 each|
- *Tuition costs do not include travel, food, or accommodations (including GPE).
- Bursaries may be available, based on need.
- Diaconal Praxis is a required component for each active year in the Diploma in Diaconal Ministries program.
- Tuition for Learning on Purpose is due before the first day of the course. Tuition for Theme Learning Circles and other components is due Sept 15 for Term 1 and Feb 15 for Term 2.
- Tuition rates are set by the CCS Finance Committee and are usually updated in January. Feel free to contact the CCS office to see if the listed numbers are accurate for the upcoming year.
Administrative cost for students applying to return to the CCS program after 3 years or more of inactive status.
Administrative cost to process transcripts for former students (payable to CCS)
|Extra Marking fee
Administrative cost for students requiring marking of late assignments or consultation with Program Staff beyond the scope of the student’s current year (payable to CCS)
with St. Stephen’s College or St. Andrew’s College
Students are responsible for their own accommodation and food arrangements for courses and circles
|~ $500 – $800 per Learning Circle (estimate)|
Students are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
|~ $400 – $500|
Students are responsible for their own external course fees.