Calling all Friends and former students of the Centre for Christian Studies…
120th Anniversary Weekend
Winnipeg – October 11, 12, 13 and 14, 2012
Serving and Transforming the Church in Canada for 120 Years
Plan to attend and participate in a host of events, including:
- a public lecture by a distinguished guest – to be announced
- an evening of Songs in the Circle with Companion of the Centre Carolyn McDade and Friends at Young United Church
- a review of our history through the eyes of past Principals, moderated by Gwyn Griffith
- learning with and from students in the Social Ministry Learning Year
- a choice of workshops or visits to CCS field placement sites in Winnipeg
- a gala Saturday evening banquet
- the welcoming of the newest Companion of the Centre, Caryn Douglas
- a joint Anniversary Service of Celebration at St. John’s College at the University of Manitoba
- reunion with classmates and Friends
- archival photos, reunions, conversations and reconnections.
So, watch for the material and plan to be in Winnipeg this coming October! We’d love to see you.