As you may have read, our Admin Assistant Liz is retiring, so we’re looking for a new Administrative Assistant to join our team. Interested? You’d be responsible for providing reception and office support functions for the CCS office, Central Council, and other Committees, as well as assisting with Registrar duties and financial administration.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective customer service and problem solving skills;
- Well developed organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- A basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting principles;
- Program certificate in office administration an asset;
- Experience with the Anglican and/or United Church an asset.
There’s a bit more information on the CCS Job Postings page, including where to send a resume. The deadline is Monday, November 4, 2013. That’s coming up fast, so please spread the word.