Development Coordinator (.7 FTE)
The Centre for Christian Studies
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, The Centre for Christian Studies is a Canadian theological school that has been training women and men for ministry since 1892. It specializes in the education of diaconal ministers for the United Church and Anglican Church of Canada. It also provides theological programs for those seeking new skills for their life in faith, and for ministers seeking continuing education.
CCS is seeking a Development Coordinator to join their team.
The Development Coordinator is primarily responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and recognition of gifts to the Centre for Christian Studies (CCS). The chosen candidate will be mentored on the principles and practices of fund development.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent, Masters (a plus).
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of fund development through experience and/or equivalent education preferred.
- Experience with the Anglican and/or United Church of Canada an asset.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the diaconal community and network desired.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with CCS community to develop and enhance relationships with prospects, donors, volunteers, colleagues, and friends.
- Understanding of the needs and practices of higher education in Canada.
The Centre for Christian Studies prides itself on being an inclusive, transparent, and consultative educational institution that recognizes and fosters lifelong learning for its staff members. CCS will also provide a competitive salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
A job description is available for download from the CCS website. If this position interests you, email your Cover Letter and Resume by April 19, 2013 to Lindsay Allan, email@example.com with CCS Development Coordinator in the subject line.