Congratulate our 2023 Grads and Companion
On the weekend of April 22 and 23, we will be celebrating our graduates and honouring this year’s Companion of the Centre. Please come and congratulate them in person at the Annual Service of Celebration or at the CCS Banquet. (If you’l like to attend the banquet, email Cheryl at email@example.com before Easter to reserve a ticket.)
If you can’t be there in person but would still like to share some love, leave a comment below!
The graduates receiving the Diploma in Diaconal Ministries:
- Dyanne Marlok from Newmarket, ON
- Jennifer Prince from London, ON
- Pat Chabluk from Oakbank, MB
Receiving the Certificate in Social Justice:
- Gloria Tozek from Orillia, ON
The 2023 Companion of the Centre is:
- Greer Anne Wenh-In Ng (吳 詠 嫣 Wu Yong-yan), minister and educator from Toronto, ON
This is our first in-person Celebration Weekend since the pandemic, so we will also be acknowledging the last three years of graduates who were celebrated online but without a gathering of the CCS community in one room.