SJ05 Right Relations is a social justice learning circle focusing the relationship of indigenous and settler peoples in Canada, treaty as covenant, indigenous traditions of peacemaking, truth and reconciliation, indigenous spiritualities, land, and the theology of mission. We are pleased to be planning this learning circle collaboratively with the Sandy-Saulteaux Spiritual Centre, with support from the United Church Justice and Reconciliation Fund. Register for SJ05 Right Relations
- ONLINE INTENSIVE – Oct 21-28, 2021
- IN-PERSON INTENSIVE – Spring 2023, 7 days, dates TBD
Right Relations is open to CCS diaconal ministry and certificate students as well as casual students in our Continuing Studies program.
- Learning Circle tuition = $800 CAD
- Admission fee (one-time cost) = $55 CAD for admission to the Continuing Studies program, $95 CAD for admission to the Diaconal Ministries or Certificate programs
- Bursaries are available based on need. Please contact CCS for more information.