Come Work With Us – Two Job Opportunities
Do you have a passion for theological education? Would you like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and supportive staff in a collaborative environment? The Centre for Christian Studies is looking for a new Principal and a new member of our Program Staff. We know there are amazing people out there. We think CCS is a pretty amazing place to work. Let’s make this happen!
How can you help?
- Pop over to our job postings page and check out the positions. The two search committees have spent the past few months drafting job descriptions and position profiles that they hope will resonate with a broad spectrum of qualified candidates.
- Ask yourself, Could this be me?
- If yes, then apply! The application deadline for the Principal position is
May 27thJune 12th and for the Program Staff position it’s June 3.
- If no, go back and ask yourself again, just to be sure. If you need to talk it over with someone, do that.
- If still no, then no problem. …But you know somebody who it might be, right? Let them know about it. Let them know you think they’d be great at it. (Even if they decide it’s not for them, they’ll at least know you think they’re amazing.)
- Pray for us. These positions are crucial to the kind of transformational learning that makes CCS special.
The Centre for Christian Studies (CCS) is an equitable and anti-oppressive employer; we welcome applications from people who experience systemic barriers in employment. We can provide accommodations to people with disabilities during hiring processes. We value the diversity of the people we hire and seek to represent the communities we serve. Equity at The Centre for Christian Studies means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated and respected, as well as responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
(Feature image: CCS volunteers and staff at the 2017 program review.)